THE PIVOT™ BED IS A GAME-CHANGER. It's the only home fitness product on the market that opens up space in any room for you to workout. Not only does it give you space and equipment to exercise at home, but it neatly folds away out of view when not in use.
Our patent-pending pivot and locking mechanism enables the bed to flip up into a vertical position, revealing a home gym complete with a 2.5m-high adjustable pull-up bar, dip bars, our multi-layer flooring solution and a power rack for all of your strength training needs.
The PIVOT Bed caters for all exercise needs whether you’re practicing yoga, planning a full cardio workout or going for your PB squat.
- Designed, tested and manufactured in the UK
- Easy-to-lift bed facilitated by strong gas-springs
- Dual automatic locking mechanism – it locks in place upon reaching a vertical position
- Additional and optional security lock to prevent accidental release of locking mechanism
- No rattling as all equipment is kept under tension when retracted
- When horizontal, PIVOT is a standard bed that accommodates your existing mattress* and most headboards
- Currently available add-ons for the bed: shatterproof full-length mirror, barbell storage brackets
- Currently available add-ons for the power rack: safety spotter arms, weight plate storage brackets
- 306mm max available storage height under the bed (majority of the area)
* The maximum supported mattress thickness is 270mm. Any thicker and your mattress may collide with the rear wall or the base unit when pivoting which could cause issues.
PIVOT BED MEASUREMENTS: View all of the bed measurements here
SAFETY & TESTING:
- Tested to BS EN ISO 20957-2013, the internationally-recognised British Safety Standard
- We've developed our own computer-controlled test rig which includes stress testing our equipment to the required 12,000 repetitions
- Rated to 130kg maximum user weight (pull-up and dip- bars)
- Power rack tested to over 500kg
PIVOT ULTIMATE INCLUDES:
- The PIVOT Bed
- High quality birch-core, phenolic-coated, CNC-machined plywood for your mattress to rest on – no old-school box spring or similar is required
- Multi-layer exercise mat solution
- Power Rack add-on with a pair of high quality J-hooks and pull-up bar adjustable to 2.5m
The PIVOT Bed can be used with any standard sized mattresses so a UK King size mattress fits our UK King size PIVOT in the same way a US Double size mattress fits our US Double PIVOT Bed. It is important to note that the mattress you intend to use with PIVOT cannot exceed 270mm in thickness or the mattress will obstruct the bed being lifted into its upright position.
BED (MATTRESS) SIZES
UK customers: VAT is added at checkout for UK customers.
EU / non-EU customers in Europe: VAT is not added at checkout, but you will be charged your country's VAT by the courier before they deliver your order. You can calculate the amount of tax due using the Simply Duty tax calculator.
Rest of the world: calculate any duties or tax using Simply Duty's tax calculator. HS Code 95069190 - Articles and equipment for general physical exercise