Built from premium British Steel, the PIVOT foldable and adjustable weights bench is a commercial quality FID (Flat, Incline, Decline) feat of engineering. Its high-grade craftsmanship makes it the first of its kind in a market that hadn't been taken seriously until now.
The PIVOT Bench features a discreet bracket allowing the folded bench to be hung vertically on the wall when not in use. Its 'flipper' folding feet ensure that when folded it takes up minimal space. Not only can it be hung on a wall, but it can also be placed flat on the floor and fits neatly under the PIVOT Bed, if you prefer to keep it out of view.
Designed and manufactured in the UK by a team of talented expert engineers, we're confident this is the best foldable, FID bench on the market.
- Foldable down to 222mm high so fits horizontally under the PIVOT Bed perfectly
- Comes with discreet wall mount allowing you to hang it flat on your wall
- Backrest adjusts into 7 positions – 12° decline, flat, and 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75° incline
- Adjustable seat angle
- Tapered seat and backrest with 50mm firm foam padding
- 'Flipper' feet fold in and rotate to decrease footprint when not in use
- Commercial quality and tested to commercial standards (100,000 repetitions)
- Tested to well over 500kgs
- 200kg maximum *rated* load (user + weights)
- 32kgs weight
An important note on maximum weight ratings
This bench has been tested to well over 500kg, and with the way the British Safety Standard (BS EN ISO 20957-2013) works this means the manufacturer has rated it to 200kg total weight, including the user. This latter figure may not seem very much, but note the safety standard is very conservative. It states that the equipment must be able to hold 2.5x the maximum rated weight (200 x 2.5 = 500). There are many flimsy weight benches advertised on the market rated to weights such as 363kg which, if the case, would mean they were tested to 907.5kg. Many are not, so please don’t compare our transparent test figures with other brands.
Dimensions (in millimetres)
- when open (at widest points) - 1240(L) x 672(W) x 450(H)
- when folded (including bracket if used) - 1499(L) x 300(W) x 222(H)
The bench takes 8 weeks to manufacture and delivery will be included with your PIVOT Bed. If you haven't ordered a PIVOT Bed with a bench, please contact us so we can arrange shipping fees and delivery.
UK customers: VAT is added at checkout for UK customers.
EU / non-EU customers in Europe: VAT is not added at checkout, but you will be charged your country's VAT by the courier before they deliver your order. You can calculate the amount of tax due using the Simply Duty tax calculator.
Rest of the world: calculate any duties or tax using Simply Duty's tax calculator. HS Code 95069190 - Articles and equipment for general physical exercise