Built from premium British steel, the PIVOT Foldable and Adjustable Weights Bench is a commercial quality FID (Flat, Incline, Decline) feat of engineering. Its high-grade craftsmanship makes it the first of its kind in a product category that hadn't been taken seriously until now.
The PIVOT Bench features a discreet bracket allowing the folded bench to be hung vertically on the wall when not in use. Its 'flipper' folding feet ensure that when folded it takes up minimal space. Not only can it be hung on a wall, but it can also be placed flat on the floor and fits neatly under the PIVOT Bed if you prefer to keep it out of view.
Designed and manufactured in the UK by a team of talented expert engineers, we're confident this is one the best foldable, FID bench on the market.
- Foldable down to 222mm high so fits horizontally under the PIVOT Bed perfectly
- Comes with discreet wall mount allowing you to hang it flat on your wall
- Backrest adjusts into 7 positions – 12° decline, flat, and 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75° incline
- Adjustable seat angle
- Tapered seat and backrest with 50mm firm foam padding
- 'Flipper' feet fold in and rotate to decrease footprint when not in use
- Commercial quality and tested to commercial standards (100,000 repetitions)
- Tested to well over 500kgs
- 200kg maximum *rated* load (user + weights)
- 32kgs weight
Dimensions (in millimetres)
- when open (at widest points) - 1240(L) x 672(W) x 450(H)
- when folded (including bracket if used) - 1499(L) x 300(W) x 222(H)
The bench takes 8 weeks to manufacture and delivery will be included with your PIVOT Bed. If you haven't ordered a PIVOT Bed with a bench, please contact us so we can arrange shipping fees and delivery.
An important note on maximum weight ratings
This bench has been tested to well over 500kg, and with the way the British Safety Standard (BS EN ISO 20957-2013) works this means the manufacturer has rated it to 200kg total weight, including the user. This latter figure may seem relatively low, but note the safety standard is very conservative. It states that the equipment must be able to hold 2.5x the maximum rated weight (200 x 2.5 = 500). There are many flimsy weight benches advertised on the market rated to weights such as 363kg which, if the case, would mean they were tested to 907.5kg. Many are not, so please don’t compare our transparent test figures with other brands.
UK customers: VAT is added at checkout.
European customers: VAT is not added at checkout, but this will be collected before shipping. No Import Duty is due.
USA & Canada customers: Import Duty of 4.6% is included in the shipping cost. Sales Tax is not due in any State at this point in time.
Rest of the World: Calculate any duties or tax using Simply Duty's tax calculator. HS Code 95069190 - Articles and equipment for general physical exercise. Contact us to discuss shipping.