We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as customised products (e.g. special orders or personalised items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
You may return an unused item in new condition within 14 days of receipt. Please note on the packing slip if you would like to return or exchange the item, and enclose the packing slip in the returning package. Once we receive the package, we will refund you for the full product price or ship the requested size to you.
- Customers will be responsible for the original shipping charges and return shipping charges unless our customer service team determines that we are at fault for an order error or product defect.
- Sales items are final. No returns.
- Please allow 3–5 days for your return to be processed or an exchange to be sent.
- Returns from any non-EU country are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.