If you're going to lift heavy weights at home, don't get stuck under them. We urge everyone to use a pair of safety spotter arms when exercising alone and we're confident we've made the best product possible for home use.
- laser cut 10mm steel clasps, precision folded from a single piece
- arms made from 75x75mm 3mm wall hollow section, expertly welded to the clasp and with an interlocking and welded gusset for added strength
- laser cut PIVOT logo on the gussets
- stainless steel 16mm diameter, bevelled pin
- barbell knurling protected by a tough rubber strip which is bonded to the top of the arms
- the same rubber is used for lining all three inner faces of the clasp so your uprights are also protected
- the rubber lining also ensures a beautifully snug, rattle-free fit to the uprights
- project 450mm from the uprights which is perfect for even smaller rooms
- can be stored in reverse position on the uprights when the bed is stored
The arms come with a pair of our 16mm diameter, 100mm long, stainless steel, magnetic axial locking pins for added security.
Sold in pairs.
Should fit all metric 75x75mm uprights with 16mm+ holes.
UK customers: VAT is added at checkout for UK customers.
EU / non-EU customers in Europe: VAT is not added at checkout, but you will be charged your country's VAT by the courier before they deliver your order. You can calculate the amount of tax due using the Simply Duty tax calculator.
Rest of the world: calculate any duties or tax using Simply Duty's tax calculator. HS Code 95069190 - Articles and equipment for general physical exercise